A brief overview of our newsletter service
1. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive email from us.
2. The aim of our newsletter is to provide you with free information about Simona Bertozzi | Nexus
3. We will not sell or pass on your subscription details to a third party unless required to do so by law.
4. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter atany time.
5. Wereserve the right, at our discretion, to suspend or cancel your subscription at any time or, againat our discretion, cancel the newsletter service.
6. Newsletters created and distributed by us are provided only for information purposes. They are not, and should not be regarded as, legal advice.
Terms and conditions
By subscribing to our newsletter service you indicate that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to both. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued receipt of this service is considered acceptance of any amended Terms and Conditions.You may view these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Managing your subscription
You can stop your subscription to our service atany time. If you wish to stop your subscription, please reply to the email address that the newsletter issent from with the title “Unsubscribe” in the heading.
By subscribing to our service you agree that personal information including your name, email address and any other details you provide with your subscription will be collected and stored by us and used for the process of managing your subscription.
We will not sell or pass on your subscription details to a third party unless required to do so by law.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is handled and protected appropriately. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not copy, reproduce, modify or transmit newsletter content without prior written consent.
You agree not to copy, sell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, anyportion of our newsletters.
Newsletters may include trademarks or logos which are protected by law. You must not use our trademarks or logos in Australia or internationally without prior written consent.
Disclaimer and general
Newsletters and their content are provided for information purposes only, and are not comprehensive or advisory in nature. While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information included in newsletters is accurate and up-to-date we do not guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information with specific service areas, community organisations or relevant government authorities.
Newsletter content is not, and should not be regarded as legal advice.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to suspend or cancel your subscription at any time or, again at our discretion, cancel the service.